Photos of the Week #11

March 18, 2014

WEEK 11 OF 52

This week started off pretty darn well. It doesn’t help that I have a job that I really love, but that first Monday morning when you return to work after coming back from holiday can sometimes be a struggle. This week was filled with lots of exciting projects and client work, so it wasn’t so bad. The day always begins well if you’ve got a certain whiskerface keeping you company, and trying to eat your 7am breakfast. It gets even better when you have a bar of dark chocolate with sea salt. Holy moley this was good! I could eat five bars.

I received this amazing box of goodies from Scrummybox - more on that later in the week – and we shot a video with one of my favourite clients, which I always love doing.

Because I’ve been unwell for the past week, I’ve missed loads of the things that I had planned, including going to see the new Wes Anderson film on Friday. I consoled myself with a bowl of pasta and a slice of garlic bread. Weekends with these two are so much fun. Look at Ras’ chunky little podge feet! He’s so funny.

We did some more filming on Sunday afternoon, and afterwards I strolled down to the beach. It was so beautiful; the sun, the warm air. Lovely. And on Saturday evening we made this fun dinner; vegan ‘chicken’ satay and ‘duck’ pancakes.

So that’s what I got up to last week – not many photos I’m afraid, most of the time I’ve been on the sofa. Boring! We’re moving offices (again!) today and I’m really looking forward to settling into our new studio. The building looks amazing, really homely with cute features, and only two doors down from our old office so it’s still really central. I hope everyone’s having a great week so far!

About these ads
  1. March 18, 2014 10:11 am

Love the pic of your kitty cat trying to steal your breakfast…cheeky! :-)

• March 20, 2014 12:43 pm

He’s so funny. I think it must have been the strawberries, he has a bit of a sweet tooth!

2. March 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Sorry you haven’t been well. At least you’ve got a furry friend and Trout to cuddle up to :) Your pics of Rasputin always make me wish I had my own pet. My dog Alfie lives with my Mum.

• March 20, 2014 12:43 pm

Aww it is nice having a furry pal around the house! I miss my parents dogs, but it’s so nice visiting them.

3. March 18, 2014 6:54 pm

I’m sorry to hear you havent been feeling well. I’m in the same boat atm. I hope you’re better now. I like all the pictures. Always enjoy your posts.

4. March 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Lovely pics! Where did you get those chicken pieces from? They look goooooood x

• March 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Thanks lovely! We had a mixture of Fry’s and VBites, both of which you can get from Holland&Barrett, and both very tasty indeed!

5. March 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Hope you are feeling much better! Ras is so cute, that would put a smile on my face :-)