Cheery Cherry

October 25, 2011

I left my previous blog, Artichoke Zine, so that I could write about other things that interested me. Waffle knit jumpers, amazing bands, wonderful illustrators. And I have done – but looking back at the last few months, I have also managed to produce a hefty amount of food-based-entries! Old habits die hard I suppose. I couldn’t not have shared some beautiful summer eats, my new favourite mid-morning snack or gushed about my love for oats. But I also couldn’t not share my newest pair of boots; boots which I actually held out for! Considered! Perfect for Autumn, in my most favourite colour, and warm enough to last until it’s truly bitter outside. The lighting doesn’t quite catch the purple-cherry tones in the faux-suede, but matched with jeans, winter warming tights, autumnal khaki, beige and navy, these will go perfectly. New Look, £24.99.

And something else which I just couldn’t not share with you; a certain whisker-face barging into the photograph…!

1. October 25, 2011 11:08 pm

I love love love these – they’re gorgeous, have tried them on numerous times, I really want them but don’t *need* them! You’re doing a good job of persuading me to buy a pair though… x

• October 26, 2011 7:36 am

Well they’re not too expensive to treat yourself to, but you’re right – they are not entirely necessary or practical…!

2. October 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Hehe, I always have my cats sneaking into photos. I love those shoes and I love New Look, especially because they’ll ship to Australia!

• October 26, 2011 7:37 am

That’s awesome that they ship to Australia! I think for the high street, New Look is by far the best retailer for shoes – the price compared to the quality and style is brilliant!

3. October 26, 2011 2:23 pm

i love those shoes! where are they from? I have a similar pair but they’re brown. That color is perfect xx

• October 26, 2011 6:41 pm

They’re from New Look – I’m not sure if you can get them in the US though? I love the colour <3

4. October 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Love those shoes!

5. November 24, 2011 10:30 am

such a cute cat and I really like your like those shoes!