Dreamy Creamy Love

February 2, 2012

Cinnamon and ginger oats with whipped banana, blackberries, almonds and banana slices, with peanut butter on top.

I am so happy to have my drippy drippy peanut butter back ♥
Thanks to the gorgeous Nicky for sending another thoughtful package, I have been re-united with the best peanut butter in the whole world. Breakfast is back on track!

I am also so excited to visit the sandwich shop in NYC!

And look who decided that they just had to get in the picture…!

1. February 2, 2012 12:47 pm

This is the most amazing bowl of porridge I have ever seen!!

2. kabochafashionista permalink
    February 2, 2012 2:33 pm

Yaaaay!! So glad your breakfast is back to how you like it hehe :) And Rasputin was obviously feeling a little left out poor thing! I went to the sandwich shop both times in NYC but didn’t stop to eat, I just stocked up on their goodies!

3. February 2, 2012 2:34 pm

Wow!!! That looks pretty good! I love Peanut Butter & Co., however I’m not sure if it loves me back :-( The last time I tried to eat the white chocolate one, it made me sick each time. It’s the darndest thing considering it’s vegan, so it shouldn’t contain anything in it I can’t eat since I am vegan and lactose intolerant. I am however not able to eat chocolate as much. So that could be the culprit. I’m going to try another of their flavors and see if that helps. Your recipe is a great idea though for breakfast. I may try this one, even if I have to use another kind of peanut butter :-)

• February 2, 2012 2:53 pm

Oh no! Maybe it is the chocolate content, have you tried regular peanut butter?

4. February 2, 2012 8:02 pm

So inspired for my breakfast tomorrow now!

5. February 2, 2012 8:44 pm

you can make me breakfast any day ;)

6. February 3, 2012 5:12 pm

Im not a porridge or PB fan, but this looks divineeeeeeee. Ahhhhhh, id pay you to make me this anyday!

7. February 4, 2012 1:10 am

that breakfast looks delicious! Nicky and I only stopped for a drink in the PB and Co cafe – we ate our One Lucky Duck snack bar in there instead (we snook it in!) xx

8. February 4, 2012 7:56 pm

Me too! Me too! They are one of many on my NYB (New York Baby!) list of things to do! :)

1. I just want to feel everything « paperbagblog