WIAW – Second Round

May 2, 2012
tags: ,

A little bit late – but it is still Wednesday! Here are some typical eats for a day – a little collection from my week so far!

One of my favourite breakfasts; Dorset Cereals Tasty Flakes, covered in fresh strawberries and peanut butter.

Lunch was some roasted vegetables with couscous and a blob of houmous.

Dinner was inspired by Laura, and featured a baked sweet potato, served with plenty of shredded iceberg lettuce dressed in balsamic vinegar, some roasted veg couscous, a pickle, some tenderstem broccoli, and all topped in some houmous dressing – yum!

Snacks-wise I have been loving dates covered in peanut butter:

And Taste the Difference Clementines:

This week has been a strange one – I started it off with a stomach bug, which wasn’t very nice. Monday was spent resting before heading back to work on Tuesday, which was finished off by a road trip to my soulmate town, Kingston, to see Anti-Flag. Anti-Flag were one of my favourite bands when I was around 17 until maybe 20, and I never got the chance to see them at the time. When Mr T bought us tickets I couldn’t believe that they were playing a venue the size of Fighting Cocks! Amazing. Even though they aren’t really my thing anymore, I did have a big smile on my face while they were playing!
Now we’re half way through the week and I don’t know where this evening has gone! I’ve only managed to tick off a couple of things on my to-do list and it’s nearly 9pm! I best crack on!

1. May 3, 2012 1:20 am

oh how much peanut butter is there in the cereal bowl?

• May 3, 2012 6:54 am

A lot! I use Peanut Butter & Co which is thinner and runnier than regular peanut butter. Yum!

2. May 3, 2012 1:38 am

what is on top of that sweet potato? looks creamy and delicious! is that hummus?

• May 3, 2012 6:52 am

I made it by putting a teaspoon or so of houmous into a cup and adding a little water – mix it up and pour it on. It’s really good!

3. toxicvegan permalink
    May 3, 2012 7:17 am

Your breakfast looks goooooood – I may have to investigate!!
    :-)

4. May 3, 2012 8:03 am

I love that peanut butter – it is perfect for dribbling on stuff! I had some on a smoothie the other day. Yey for baked sweet potatoes too!

5. May 7, 2012 12:49 am

Mmm try putting pb on your sweet potatoes! The best:) hope you feel better!

• May 7, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks darling! I’m still not really convinced about PB + sweet potatoes!! Haha x

6. May 13, 2012 12:18 pm

mmm! all your eats look yummy! you’re my kinda gal! ;-)