You’ll remember me like a melody

June 25, 2012

My new current obsession is vanilla soya yogurt. It’s dreamy, with a subtle flavour and creamy texture – I have fallen completely head over heels in love with the stuff. Which is why I was super excited to try a new version of my favourite treat – Alpro pouring yogurt!

A fair bit thinner than yogurt, this is so handy to have in the fridge to pour and mix up with some of my favourite combinations.

I’ve been enjoying it with a sprinkling of my favourite cereal – Dorset Cereal’s Low Fat Tasty Flakes – and plenty of fresh strawberries and ripe blueberries.

And for dessert, with a generous handful of Bear Granola Bites – Cocoa Cherry Pie.

Have you tried Alpro pouring yoghurt yet? How do you enjoy it?

1. June 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Its lush isn’t it, I’m so glad they brought out a soy pouring yoghurt!

2. June 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Ive been looking for a soy based yogurt (in the UK!) for ages – so going to have to try this!

3. June 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Ohh, this sounds perfect!

4. June 25, 2012 9:05 pm

I love that yoghurt, yum!

5. June 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Oooh I can’t wait to try this! I haven’t seen it in the supermarket before so will have to check it out! :-)

6. June 27, 2012 12:05 pm

It’s great to see the Alpro range expanding, I’ve been living off this stuff for years as I have milk allergy, oh yes & to Lucie above where have you been hiding Alpro has been around for a very long time & is in all the major supermarkets. The pouring version can be harder to find at times but then it’s a new launch

7. June 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Oh my! This looks so good…sort of like milk just 100 times better! I would love to try it but will probably have a hard time finding it in Austria since we’re 50 years behind most countries when it comes to stocking cool food at grocery stores. I miss England already!!!

• June 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Oh no! I thought that Austria was pretty good for vegans? Maybe you’ll receive the pouring yogurt soon?

1. I just want to feel everything « paperbagblog