She sends me pictures of the ocean in an envelope

July 13, 2012

My week, according to the photographs on my phone:

1. and 2. Chocolate from Trout ♥ SO GOOD!
3. and 4. Pulsin chocolate brownie and an apple, and amazing coffee!
5. and 6. and 7. and 8. RASPUTIN!
9. and 10. Hanging out in my favourite slippers, and eating cereal
11. and 12. Sunday morning, jim jams and Sunday Brunch! The view from our bedroom window this morning – the sea looked amazing!
13. and 14. Off work sick, made a blanket fort with Ras.

It’s Friday! Finally! I feel completely exhausted today, following a bout of sickness yesterday, but looking forward to relaxing and spending time with Trout. Tonight will be a quiet night in – after work I’m going shopping for my Vegan Food Swap buddy which I’m excited about! Tomorrow I have a day of training with the Survivor’s Network, which I’m really looking forward to (and really hoping that I feel in tip top condition for it!). In the evening I think we will  be going out for dinner and saying farewell to a friend who is leaving Brighton.

I hope you guys have a lovely weekend! What are your plans?

1. July 13, 2012 11:42 am

I’m ready for Friday too! Sounds like you have a good weekend planned :-) After work I’m going to see my sis and nephews and my Mam and Dad will be there too, then go home clean flat, chill out. Tomorrow going shopping for Festival supplies and after that I’m hoping to get some business planning done, fun stuff!

• July 13, 2012 12:03 pm

That sounds like such a lovely weekend! I love hanging out with family, especially our nieces!
      Ooh Festival supplies sound interesting :)
      As does business planning!

2. July 13, 2012 4:20 pm

I worked a six day week last week, and although I had Monday off, I am definately feeling the effect by today! Its my sisters birthday on Monday, but we are going to celebrate tomorrow, so off to teh salon to get lash extensions (my first time!), and then a nice meal out with friends, and then on Sunday I’m helping my Nain move house! I think I’ll still be tired come Monday!

• July 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Oh gosh, a 6 day week! No wonder you’re tired! Sounds like a lovely weekend though <3

3. July 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Your kitty is adorable! That raw brownie and chocolate look amazing:)

4. July 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Hurrah Rasputin!

5. July 13, 2012 10:18 pm

I’m working this weekend but I will definitely be making the most of my evenings by chilling ot relaxing!