New Arrivals at Anthropologie

July 16, 2012

I fell in love with Anthropologie when I was working and living in London – even though the prices are just a tad outside of my budget, I can’t help but browse around and pick up the odd piece. Their visual displays and devotion to supporting independent crafters and artists is brilliant. As I am strictly window shopping at the moment, I had a peek at their new pieces. Here are my favourite bits and bobs:

How amazing are these bottle openers! What more do you want in life, other than cake and beer?! A bargain at £14, if you ask me.

L: Continuing with the cake theme, this tea towel is adorable. A little pricey at £16, though.
R: Oh my, it’s love at first sight with this tea towel. £28, ahem.

L: It is a plate. With fish. Kissing ♥. INEEDTHISINMYLIFE. £12.
R: I love these two-toned spoons; so simple and beautiful. £14.

What a beautiful bag! I love that the print is different on either side. £68.

Have you bought anything from Anthropologie before? What are your favourite pieces?

1. July 16, 2012 7:09 pm

I would love to shop at Anthropologie, everything looks so quirky and pretty!

2. July 17, 2012 1:54 am

Adorable bags! Love that shop, need to save up for some shopping :)

• July 17, 2012 7:55 am

I always have a browse when I’m in London – it’s such a beautiful shop! You can find a few affordable kitchen items, too :)

3. July 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Gorgeous stuff, I loved their store in NYC, fabulous!

4. July 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Oh, I just love Anthropologie – I just wished it wasnt so expensive =]

• July 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Same – if it was a bit more affordable I would buy so many more things there! But a lot of it is fairly unique and you are supporting independent artists etc.

5. July 19, 2012 5:54 am

I love Anthropolgie as well. I did lots of browsing online and only found the London Store the weekend before I flew home in June….this was probably a good thing, though! They really do have the cutest assortment of things and I could easily buy a couple of bags full of stuff if they weren’t that expensive.