The sight of bridges and balloons

July 26, 2012

It’s my birthday in a month’s time, and it is traditional in our family for us to write a Birthday List – I initially just wanted $$$ to spend in America, but now I keep seeing pretty things that I would like…

Miranda July, The Future – Amazon, £11.99

(I’ve been dreaming about this film ever since it came out…)

&

Regina Spektor, What we Saw from the Cheap Seats – Amazon, £8.24

&

Paper & Chain, Catena Bar Necklace – £17

&

As always, I am dreaming of things for our kitchen ♥

Cath Kidston, Food Containers – £16

&

Lakeland, Professional Piping Set – £11.99
Jeremy’s Home Store, Vintage Party Cake Cases – £1.25
Lakeland, Large Bamboo Cutting Board – £9.99

&

Bedding, Argos – £29.99

I’m really hoping for some sunshine around my birthday – I’m going to keep it low-key, possibly a tea party involving plenty of cake, like the Valentine’s spread I made for Trout. As long as I get to spend time with my family, friends and Trout and Rasputin, I’ll be happy ♥
I’m lucky enough to have my birthday over the long bank holiday weekend, so have a few days to make sure I can spend time with the people that I love.

Can you suggest anything else that I’d like for my birthday!? I find it so hard to think of gift ideas!

1. July 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Your birthday gift list looks great! I love the shabby chic style bedding too.

2. July 26, 2012 3:18 pm

I love these Cath Kidston food containers and the floral bedcover is amazing too. Actually, anything floral is ahhhhhmazing! I hope you get all of these, and more! x

3. July 26, 2012 5:36 pm

LOVE Regina Spektor, her album is on my list too! Isn’t it great having an August birthday :-) Love the necklace and bedding too. I’m terrible of thinking of gifts for myself to suggest for others, I always like surprises :-) Notebooks from paperchase are always good for me!

4. July 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Bascially for my birthday I emailed everyone the Lakeland website and told ’em to go wild!

• July 27, 2012 10:34 am

I love Lakeland! My parents have one quite close to them so it’s a good option to have on the list.

5. July 27, 2012 10:31 am

Aww thanks darling <3 I love the food containers, so cute!

6. August 8, 2012 5:12 am

I have that movie the future in my quickflix queue (like an online video rental site in Australia) and they have just posted it out to me!
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights