My week, according to my phone

August 19, 2012

This week has been beautiful skies, warm nights and it feels like summer has finally arrived.
I know that this is short and fleeting, so we have been trying to make the most of the warmth.

1. and 2. The view from my desk was lovely this week – blue skies, and this amazing criss-cross that two planes left. We also spent time on the beach on Friday evening, and it was so warm!
3. and 4. Rasputin’s been enjoying the sunshine, too! And also, playing hide-and-seek.
5. and 6. Friday evening on Brighton Pier.
7. and 8. Rasputin hiding from the hoovering, and reading the paper.
9. and 10. Trying a blueberry Clif bar, and a bowl of vanilla soya yogurt, fruit and cereal.
11. and 12. Fresh fruit with summer berry flapjacks for brekka, and some amazing squash and garlic from Infinity Foods.

Yesterday me and Trout got the train down to Portsmouth to watch the Pompey vs. Bournemouth game.
It was the first time I’d been to a proper football game, and it was a great atmosphere! We both wore our Pompey shirts…

…& managed to get on TV! We were filmed outside the stadium:

This afternoon I plan to relax, read the paper (Observer Food Monthly!!!), workout, do some laundry, some cleaning and try to decide what to rustle up for dinner. I’m thinking maybe something with the seitan? I’ve also promised to spend some time with Rasputin, as we have been rushing in and out of the house this week so much and haven’t really had a time to stop and play with him. I’ve promised a decent run around with his laser mouse!

I hope that everyone has had a lovely week and managed to enjoy the sunshine!
Monday tomorrow, but hopefully the sun will be shining to add a little sparkle to the start of the week.

1. August 19, 2012 4:50 pm

I bet its been gorgeous in Brighton, its been warm up here but the sun has been hit and miss, fingers crossed for next week! Hope you have fun with Rasputin!

• August 20, 2012 8:07 am

It was a gorgeous weekend, really hot but it means that it’s so busy everywhere!

2. August 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Gorgeous photos! What is the blueberry clif bar like?
    x

• August 20, 2012 8:08 am

I wasn’t too fussed by it to be honest! It was ok, but I prefer the white chocolate one or ‘milk’ chocolate one.

3. August 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Awwww I’m so heading to Brighton once I’ve had my baby! I’m dying to visit the pier! You and Trout are the cutest – love the piccie of you both :-) Glad you had fun at the footie – I actually don’t mind watching live matches but would pass up the chance to watch it on TV x x x

4. August 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Brighton is definitely in my to visit list, looks amazing!

5. April 10, 2015 3:42 am

What’s up, yes this paragraph is actually good and I have learned lot of
    things from it about blogging. thanks.