Matalan: AW12

October 11, 2012
tags:

Oh, Matalan – you do make me swoon! You also make my bank balance ache a little. The new Autumn/Winter 2012 collection is oh, so pretty.

1. Mustard Skinny Jeans, £16  £8
2. Check Button Through Nightie, £12
3. Falmer Heritage Fair Isle Design Cardigan, £35
4. Cowboy Boot, £22
5. Buckle Detail Ankle Boot, £18
6. Falmer Check Embellished Smock, £18
7. Et Vous V Neck Jersey Tee, £14

Gosh, I just want to buy absolutely everything and wear it everyday. It completely sums up my style at the moment; splashes of colour (mustard makes everything much happier), some checkered/tartan prints layered over skinny jeans, oversized t-shirts for work and a comfy pair of boots. I am completely over-the-top in love with the Buckle Detail Ankle Boots – how perfect are they! When is pay-day again?

Have you seen anything that’s caught your eye in the collection?

1. October 11, 2012 11:40 am

i love mustard too!! i had a great mustard cardigan that i wore all the time….then i left it on a train :-( love checkered shirts too….and i sit here in my checkered nighty from Primark!

• paperbagblog permalink*
      October 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Oh no, I would be so upset if I left a favourite item on the train :( I have a fair few checkered shirts and denim shirts – but you can’t have too many!

2. October 11, 2012 5:08 pm

I really like matalan, most people my age think only poor people and old people shop their but i really like it, they have some really nice items at unbelievable good prices.

• paperbagblog permalink*
      October 12, 2012 8:05 am

They have some great pieces!

3. October 11, 2012 6:37 pm

I want everything! I’m really liking the mustard color this season.

• paperbagblog permalink*
      October 12, 2012 8:05 am

Same! I’ve never really worn it before, but I am a little bit in love with the colour at the moment.

4. October 11, 2012 7:44 pm

I love your Matalan picks, that cardigan looks super cosy!

• paperbagblog permalink*
      October 12, 2012 8:06 am

I want to snuggle up on the sofa in it!

5. October 11, 2012 10:02 pm

I went into Matalan on Monday, and I was impressed! I bought those buckle boots, but in burgundy, and I am obsessed by them! Looking out for a mustard jumper!

• paperbagblog permalink*
      October 12, 2012 8:06 am

Oh gawd I didn’t know they were available in burgundy!! Swoon. I think I might get both colours….

6. October 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Wow I love all of those things and such a bargain! Damn there not being a Matalan round near me, I am missing out. As much as I love them I am not sure I could pull off the mustard jeans…but would be willing to try for £8!

• paperbagblog permalink*
      October 12, 2012 8:07 am

They do home delivery, and I’ve always received my purchases super quick! Try out the jeans!