This is what Sundays were made for

October 22, 2012

On Sunday I woke up at 7.30am on the dot and was just about to jump out of bed when I realised something wonderful. It was Sunday. I turned over and snuggled up to Trout & Rasputin, and embraced what felt like an extra day off. We spent the morning reading the Sunday papers, Trout fixed some things around the house (♥) and then we spent a few hours at a pub celebrating a friend’s birthday. We stumbled home and Trout rustled up this lovely dinner, before we collapsed into bed and watched two episodes of Breaking Bad. It’s so tense, I can’t take it!

How was your Sunday? I hope it was a lovely one!

1. October 22, 2012 10:37 am

Now that is definitely what Sundays are made for! :-) Trout should be a vegan chef! He always makes lovely meals for you both :-)

2. October 22, 2012 11:24 am

Is that a big chunk of tofu? God it looks amazing! I adore big meaty chunks of tofu :-) I love Sundays, I’m already looking forward to next weekend!

• October 23, 2012 8:09 am

It is indeed – so good! We buy bags of them from a Chinese supermarket, they are so yummy!

3. October 22, 2012 12:38 pm

That really sounds like a perfect day, I used to hate Sundays but they are now one of my favourites x

• October 23, 2012 8:10 am

Same here! I used to get the Sunday evening dread, but thankfully not anymore!

4. Nicky @kabochafashionista permalink
    October 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Ras is such a poser haha I love it!!! :) That picture of Trout and Ras is adorable!! I agree with Laura…I LOVE big chunks of tofu <3 Sounds like you had a perfect Sunday lovie :)

• October 23, 2012 8:10 am

He is a photogenic kitty, haha! The tofu is so good – really useful for chucking into sauces x

5. October 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Im in love with your slippers girlie!

6. October 22, 2012 8:09 pm

That sounds like a lovely sunday, I love that feeling when you can roll back in bed and read your book/doze, it’s one of most relaxing things. Cute pictures, I love your cat!

7. October 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Your cat is awesome. I love waking up and realizing you still have another day off.