I wish I had a house of stone that looked down on the sea

October 31, 2012

With Christmas rapidly approaching, it’s time to start making our Christmas lists! It’s a bit of a tradition in our family, I know that not everyone writes a gift list – but it does make Christmas shopping that bit simpler! I always prefer to start thinking with plenty of time in advance (this year I started a list of gift idea for family & friends at the beginning of October) and then add extra smaller gifts that they have put on their lists. With my new-found love of etsy there are plenty of hand-made goodies inspring me, both for my list and ideas for what to get loved ones.

Oh gosh, how lovely is this necklace! Layered over a simple white t-shirt for the weekend, or with an LBD for the evening. I love the bound cinnamon-coloured detail at the top of the necklace. Meow!

This perfume oil sounds absolutely divine! It’s a roll-on perfume stick which is also available in coconut, vanilla bean and iced tea, as well as a range of citrus scents for the summer. Swoon.

This stamp is so sweet! I love that any surface could become a to-do list – you could stamp a page in your notebook, stamp into your diary, or stamp all over your recycling to remind you to take it out.

This suitcase is so cute! I love the fabric and stitching – this would make such a great vanity case.

It’s a clock. Shaped like a cat’s face.

Have any of my wishes caught your eye? Have you started writing your Christmas lists yet?

1. October 31, 2012 1:03 pm

I absolutely love this “To Do” stamp list! Im forever writing to do lists and this would make them just perfect!

2. Nicky @kabochafashionista permalink
    October 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Oh man, you’ve just added to my christmas list…I LOVE ALL OF THESE!!! *swoon* <3 I always make a list and have done ever since I was a kid…definitely makes my parents life easier, especially now that I'm older and also because my birthday is 5 days after just to make it more difficult for them! :P

• November 1, 2012 8:06 am

Ah you must have to write a super long list to cover both Christmas and birthday!

3. October 31, 2012 5:29 pm

I want that cat clock. I don’t know where i’d put it but i still want it

4. October 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Brb, e-mailing this post to santa! x

5. October 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh gorgeousness! I can’t wait to start writing my list!

• November 1, 2012 8:13 am

Me too! Although my sister has already done all of her Christmas shopping, and Trout has already bought my pressie so I think mine may be slightly shorter this year!

6. October 31, 2012 9:37 pm

I’ve had my eye on those perfume oils, but I can’t decide which one I want! They all sound so yummy