Dr. Martens x vegan

November 9, 2012

Cursive Fonts

Cursive Fonts
Dr. Martens were a favourite of mine in my youth. I remember being 14 years old and marching my Mum to our local shoe shop, which was mostly filled with elderly comfy-shoes, and requesting a pair of beautiful black boots with multi-coloured stitching. I treasured them for years.

Recently Dr. Martens have been bringing out more and more vegan options – and their range is looking pretty amazing right now. I love the matt cherry red and the patent purple. I recently saw the newest pieces from Dr. Marten’s collaboration with Comme des Garcons pop up on my twitter feed, and it’s true love/lust. Oh how I wish these were vegan.*

*to view the entire vegan collection, go to the store and search: vegan (it isn’t listed as a seperate collection).

1. November 9, 2012 12:36 pm

I love that Dr. Martens are doing a vegan range – this is the way fashion should be going! Hope youre well girlie x

2. November 9, 2012 1:31 pm

What great news. I had a pair of white floral patterned dr.marten boots when I was very little and loved them to bits.

3. November 9, 2012 6:45 pm

That is really awesome. I hope more places start putting out vegan options.

4. November 12, 2012 7:33 am

I love DMs, and I was so pleased when they started doing vegan ones! I have the cherry red boots, i wear them for work :) and they are great because I remember leather ones always took forever to wear in, but these are comfy from the first day you wear them. I hope they make lots more styles! :)

• November 12, 2012 10:02 am

I’ve heard that from a few people – brilliant news! That should be a major selling point; no cut-up ankles!

5. toxicvegan permalink
    November 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Yep, I agree – I have the plain black ones and they were so easy to wear in. I live in them :-)

• November 12, 2012 7:33 pm

I’m tempted by the black ones as they are classical!

• toxicvegan permalink
        November 14, 2012 9:35 am

I’m tempted by some shoes too. I think we should both treat ourselves ;-)

• November 15, 2012 9:26 am

It is quite a pricey treat! Possibly a Christmas List idea….!