Life lately, according to my phone

November 12, 2012

Life lately, according to my phone:
1. How much is that kitty in the window? 2. Coffee and Red Magazine, at Small Batch Coffee Company. 3. The sweetest card from Emma ♥ 4. Trout made sliders! 5. Snacking on some tamari roasted almonds, yum. 6. Wine and cheeze night with Trout. 7. My boys! 8. Rasputin playing with his strawberry pencil, rather than eating it. 9. Pretty much my favourite lunch, from Infinity Foods; sausage, caramalised red onion and rocket sarnie, with Popchips! 10. Family photoshoot, including the dogs! So sweet.

1. November 12, 2012 11:36 am

Mmm popchips! they may be one of the greatest snacks to exist :)

2. November 12, 2012 2:14 pm

I have a huge bag of those popchips in my cupboard that are dying to be eaten, yum!

• November 12, 2012 7:36 pm

I really should stock up on them so I have them at home to snack on, too!

3. Nicky @kabochafashionista permalink
    November 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Awwwh that kitty in the window!! Bless!!! Everytime I see your sandwiches from Infinity I just WANT one…and I would totally put up with the consequences of being gluten free because it looks so damn good!! Eeee Ras playing with the pencil <3

• November 12, 2012 7:36 pm

I think they may have a gluten-free sandwich (not sausage, but maybe houmous and salad?) which I’m sure is just as good! They also have gluten-free vegan pizza slices!

4. November 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Looks like loads of fun! That sandwich from Infinity sounds amazing :-)

5. November 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Quite fancy some popchips now! x

6. November 12, 2012 9:56 pm

aww :-) thanks sweetie <3 your wine and cheeze board looks delicious :-) cheeze and crackers = love. Leo has his bib on! roar!!!! :-)

7. November 12, 2012 10:38 pm

I love how many cat pictures you incorporate.
    Pop chips are probably the best chips to ever exist ever.

• November 13, 2012 7:57 am

Oh yeah, haha! I forgot just how many cat-related pictures I’d taken…!