Wishin’ & Hopin’

November 14, 2012

1/2/3/4/5

I am in love the arrival of autumn (even if I’m not super excited about the cold chill in the air…) and the oppurtunity that a change in season gives you to mix up your wardrobe, meals and the addition of beautiful blankets – like this gorgeous throw from Zara Home. I can’t imagine a more perfect scene than being snuggled under the blanket sipping mulled cider and watching Christmas movies on a Sunday evening. This dress is absolutely adorable, and is part of the latest collection from Orla Kiely’s collaboration with Uni Qlo. I wish I could have tried this special edition flavour of Clif bar, but iHerb tells me it has already been discontinued. Am I too early or too late? We’ll see. Finally, a watch with a moustache? Nuff said. Plus, it’s perfect for Movember.

1. November 14, 2012 11:53 am

I just found your blog and I love it! I studied in London last year so a lot of the things you write about are so relatable (Costa, Sainsburys, AHHHH!!!)

2. November 14, 2012 5:32 pm

I hope hope hope they bring back the gingerbread bars!

3. November 14, 2012 11:45 pm

I love your Wednesday Wishes posts.

4. November 15, 2012 8:30 am

Love this post and that watch is super cute!

5. November 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Oh my goodness that throw is the dream! It makes my little fluffy primark one feel major inadequate. Can’t be without too many throws… right!?

• November 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Definitely not! You need one for the lounge, one for the bedroom, one for yourself….!