Wednesday Wishes

February 20, 2013

WW

Phew, how is it Wednesday already! This week seems to be trotting along nicely – I think the beautiful weather has done wonders for everyone’s mood and positivity. This morning I am more than a little sleepy, thanks to Rasputin and his adventures around the flat last night. He’s trying to be cute and snuggle up to me right now, but he’s not getting any breakfast after that episode.

Well as it is Wednesday, I have a few Wishes for you! I am a little obsessed with print at the moment, and I think it shows with my choices this week. I’ve put together a handful of outfits which are great for a variety of situations, and most can be worn for work and transitioned into evening wear.

1/2/3

This outfit is so simple – it would work great in the office, whilst being casual enough for a slow brunch on a Sunday morning, or drinks with friends. Orla Kiely’s collection for Boots has made me want to rush out and fake an eye test!

1/2

These trousers are fantastic! I’m in love with the print, and the way that you can accessorise them so simply with clean colours. It’s a great outfit for work, and I love this chunky cuff.

1/2/3

I absolutely love the combination of hot pink with polka dot – it makes for a super quirky but simple outfit. Plus these shoes are an absolute bargain at only £12.99! I really need to pick up a new pair of Levi’s – they have always been my favourite brand of jeans. The fit, the quality, the cut. Perfect. I need this whole outfit immediately!

How is your week going? Do you have any wishes?

1. February 20, 2013 8:51 am

I love that last outfit. I’m a bit mad about polka dots and stripes ans love adding bold statement shoes to complete the look too.

2. February 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Orla Kiely for Boots?! They are beautiful glasses, I really want some but I don’t need any! :(

3. February 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Those shoes are awesome, I agree with you on the combo with the polka dot! There’s a polka dot dress in Topshop I keep eyeing up!

4. February 21, 2013 5:29 pm

I actually bought this first blue shirt online from H&M when it first arrived on the website and it was SO different than how it had been photographed/how it looks here! Maybe it was just me, but it looked awful and such poor quality! Im loving the second outfit though! Everyone needs a polka-dot shirt in their wardrobe =] x

• February 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh no! That’s such a shame! I never really buy any clothing online, unless I can’t go to the store, but it’s so disappointing to receive an item that differs so greatly. And I’m terrible at sending things back for a refund!

5. laia permalink
    February 24, 2013 10:55 am

my wish for the week? a little visit from you. I have a polka dot shirt and levis jeans for you to borrow!!! so you only need the pink shoes :)

• February 25, 2013 9:26 am