Lizi’s Granola

March 14, 2013

Phew, this week has been a busy one! I’m settling into my role a little more now which means that over the last few days my workload has been a bit more hectic compared to my first week, when I was getting used to all of the different systems and programmes and getting to know everyone. I’m also trying to fall into some kind of routine when it comes to blog posts – thankfully the light is so lovely (most of the time!) in the mornings, so I can snap a few photographs then. I’m back to blogging before work, during my lunch break and as soon as I get home from work, and I love it.

All of this week I’ve been munching on bowls of Lizi’s Granola for breakfast. Topped with chunks of fresh strawberry and a (generous) blob of beloved peanut butter, or used as the finishing touch to a bowl of my true-love Alpro vanilla pouring yogurt – it’s the perfect simple brekka to put together so that I can get on with emails, editing and coffee-sipping.

I was kindly sent a bag of organic granola which I would definitely recommend – it’s simple, tasty, includes the odd pistachio (yum!) and is just sweet enough thanks to black treacle and agave syrup. All of Lizi’s products are suitable for vegans which is brilliant, and quite unusual for granola recipes. I really need to pick up the Pink Apple & Cinnamon flavour and the Belgian Chocolate flavour, they sound so good!

Have you tried Lizi’s Granola before? Which flavour has tempted you?

1. March 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Oh I love Lizi’s granola, so tasty!

2. March 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Lizi’s granola is the best, love it! x

3. March 14, 2013 5:55 pm

No, but I really want to. Where can I get it from? :)

4. March 15, 2013 12:41 am

Oh wow, what a coincidence :) my sister just bought me the Belgian chocolate flavor yesterday and i had it for breakfast this very morning! I’ve had the pecan flavor before as well which is so delicious. I love this company, great simple flavors and great ingredients!
    xo

• March 16, 2013 9:09 am

That’s such a strange coincidence! Such a sweet company, will definitely be trying more flavours!

5. March 15, 2013 1:35 am

i’ve not tried lizis before but the packaging always tempts me :-) i’m on a homemade granola kick at the moment :-)

6. March 15, 2013 3:16 pm

I love the chocolate one, but it granola is so easy to make i *always* feel guilty when I buy it!

• March 16, 2013 9:09 am

I know – especially when I can make peanut butter granola! But none of the recipes I’ve used have been as nice as this!