want//need//wear//read

March 27, 2013

WW

I’ve mentioned her a few times, but James’ blog Bleubird never fails to inspire me. Whether it’s her stunning, crisp photography, her oh-so-cute family or her personal style – it’s so perfect. Her series want, need, wear, read is brilliantly simple – I think it’s a great concept to bring to your life. Breaking down what is necessary and what is ‘lust’, especially when it comes to gifts. So this week I’ve put together a special edition of Wednesday Wishes!

want//need//wear//read

I want a new set of Elle Macpherson underwear – it’s the best quality I’ve ever worn and all of her designs are so beautiful.//I need Dream Cream from Lush everyday – it’s fantastic. You can use it on your face and your body, and it’s vegan.//I (wish) I was wearing this dress by Cos. It’s perfect!//I cannot read this book without crying. The illustrated story of love, cancer, death. Devastatingly perfect. *to view the image larger click here

What do you want//need//wear//read?

1. March 27, 2013 1:06 pm

WANT some Lush lip colour
    NEED Some new shower gel, preferable Skin Blossom
    WEAR Anything from Urban Outfitters!
    READ If Nobody Speaks of Remarkable things. Such a lovely book!

emilyjanereviewsthings.blogspot.co.uk

• March 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Thanks for contributing! I’ll have to look up that book, it sounds really nice x

2. March 27, 2013 1:18 pm

I WANT a pair of vintage round sunglasses. I NEED Lush’s Skin Drink to combat the effects of dry winter weather. I’m WEARing girly dresses from an indie shop in Leeds. I’m READing Zane Grey’s classic Riders of the Purple Sage.

3. March 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Lush’s Dream Cream has done wonders for the nasty dry skin that comes with cold weather… I had no idea you could use it on your face though! And would it be wrong of me to say that I want AND need another tropical vacation? It’s only been a few weeks since I came back from Hawaii, but I’m ready to escape the snow again!

• March 29, 2013 10:05 pm

My skin would be crazy without Dream Cream! It’s so nice. It’s never wrong to want more holidays ;)

4. March 27, 2013 5:38 pm

I want/need some new undies tooooo, that pair you’ve pictured is gorgeous! x

• March 29, 2013 10:04 pm

I definitely recommend Elle Macpherson underwear – it lasts for so long! So beautifully made, too.

5. March 27, 2013 9:19 pm

I love Lush. They’re stuff is so cool and smells so good!

6. March 27, 2013 11:42 pm

I really want to read that book…..it looks like the type of thing that everyone should read to make them realise that we need to seize every day and maker the most of love, life….everything!

• March 29, 2013 10:03 pm

It really is – I cry almost everytime I read it, it’s heartbreaking! But such a sweet book. It’s illustrated with drawings, polaroids, letters etc. Amazing x

7. March 28, 2013 3:21 pm

you are a vegan! That is amazing! I couldn’t ever try that I feel like I am too weak for that but I am a vegetarian so I try haha! And her photography is gorgeous!

• March 29, 2013 10:00 pm

It’s not so hard, I’m sure you would be fine :) Thanks for your comment!