Pizza’s cooking in a storefront oven

May 20, 2013

I know I talk about food a lot on this here blog. To the point where some people actually describe it as a food blog. But it’s not! I just like eating food quite a lot. Especially vegan food. Especially pizza.

Last Tuesday we decided to risk everything and try two new flavours from the vegan specials at Pizzaface – normally we pretty much always pick the same two options, but this time we went for Pammy – ham, pineapple and sour cream – and the Ozzy – chorizo, sausage, pepperoni, ham, red onion and mushroom. I’m so glad we tried them! I hate pineapple on pizza, so those got plucked off and dropped onto Trout’s slices immediately – but the Pammy was incredible! It was nice change to have a pizza with fewer toppings, and I love the sour cream! The Ozzy was my favourite, though. Slightly spicy, loads of flavour, the onion, the mushroom – oh gosh, it was good! These are the best vegan pizzas we’ve eaten in the UK. Plus the cheesy garlic bread! Swoon.

Have you ordered from Pizzaface before? What are your favourite pizza toppings?

1. May 20, 2013 3:14 pm

This looks SO amazing – get me there! xo

2. May 20, 2013 5:13 pm

If all pizza looked this good I would eat it more often!

3. May 20, 2013 7:50 pm

They sound so tasty! I haven’t tried vegan cheese before and there isn’t a
    place that does vegan pizzas near us :( but my favourite toppings are lots of different grilled vegetables :))

4. May 21, 2013 3:41 am

I wasn’t hungry at all before reading this post and now i’m starving! These look amazing! Dude, I could jam on pizza all day longggg.

5. May 21, 2013 6:40 pm

YUM! The Ozzy sounds a little too good to be true.

Whenever J orders a pizza for us, he always gets a Large. And every time, I think it’s going to be way too much food. And a few hours later… there’s none left…

Oops.

• May 22, 2013 10:52 am

A large between two is nothing! Or maybe I’m just a bit of a pig, haha. We always order two mediums, and have around 3 slices left for Trout to have for brekka the next day (yuck!) x