Favourite Blogs

August 18, 2013

If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you may have gathered that I am just a little bit obsessed with reading blogs. You can see my previous blog posts here, here, here and here. I started putting together this blog post back in April (!!!) and just realised that I never got around to finishing it, naughty. So here are some of the blogs that I’ve been reading lately – I hope you discover some new ones!

A Rosie Outlook

Packed with brilliant articles on blogging, outfit posts, life lately – I absolutely love the variety and intelligently put-together blog posts.

My Name is Yeh

Beautiful photographs, Brooklyn, recipes, gifs – what more could you want!

Nat the Fat Rat

I’m not even sure why it took me so long to finally read this wonderful blog – but I’m so glad that I finally did!

The First Mess

Another new find for me – beautiful recipes, photographs, stories – and I can confirm that from what I have made so far, everything she makes is delicious.

The Only Place

Jo and I know each other from outside-the-blog-world but I never knew that she blogged until last year! And what a lovely blog it is. Beautiful photographs, life lately, delicious food and brilliant London-recommendations.

La Buena Vida

Stunning photography, the most amazing food styling, and an envious job. So inspiring.

What Katie Ate

Another stunning photographer, with two books under her belt – so inspiring.

Are there any that you haven’t read before? And can you recommend any new ones to me?

1. August 18, 2013 1:23 pm

I’m a little obsessed with blogs too, such a big part of my life. Thanks for introducing me to more :-)

2. August 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Hello! Have just found your blog via a BN1 Street Diner tweet. I’m another Brighton based blogger, obsessed with food! Thought I would come have a nosey, and the first post I see is all about other blogs…so am just about to have a good ol’ nosey at them too!

I think that is the beauty of blogs…a little peek into another’s -and often a stranger’s- world. It certainly can take up my whole weekend!!

Tora || http://www.torabaker.co.uk

• August 19, 2013 10:08 am

That’s what I love about lifestyle blogs! So much variety, plus I’m more than a little bit nosey!

3. August 18, 2013 9:41 pm

I spend a lot of my free time reading blogs! They make me happy :) Lots new to me here though I already know and love The First Mess. I’m trying not to add to my reader though….I’ve got a list of my foodie favourites on my blog.

4. August 21, 2013 3:20 pm

I’m also obsessed with blogs, at last count I was following about 400. One of my newest favourites is Bonzai Aphrodite.

• August 24, 2013 10:18 am

Wowza! I’m not even sure how many I follow in total, but 400 is pretty impressive! Will check that one out, too.

1. August, you were quite some month | paperbagblog