Will’s Vegan Shoes

October 9, 2013

If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you may have gathered a few things. I’m vegan. I love food. I love travelling. I love shoes. And I love Meatloaf.

Imagine a combination of them all?! Just imagine…if you can’t (that is a bit of a long shot) why not just imagine a combination of a couple of them. You’re thinking about Meatloaf and Marmite, aren’t you? No? Just me, then.

One of the few tricky parts of being vegan is finding clothing that’s animal-friendly. There aren’t many things harder in this world than buying a non-woolly coat, or the perfect winter boot that doesn’t involve the skin of an animal. Whenever I hear about a new vegan-friendly company I am generally quite apprehensive. Apparently there are only a select few of us who actually like to wear nice clothes, shoes and cosmetics that are also vegan. When I heard about Wills Vegan Shoes I was just as nervous as always, but look how nice the few sneaky peeks we’ve got so far are!

The whole range has been ethically produced, by workers who are paid in accordance with European guidelines, and is entirely vegan. I’ve got my eye on those chelsea wedges! To celebrate the launch of Wills Vegan Shoes, Mr Green is kindly offering a generous £10 gift voucher. Just pop over to his website, enter your email address and once the online shop is up and running, you’ve got yourself a decent discount!

You can follow Wills Vegan Shoes on Twitter and Facebook.

Have you heard of Wills Vegan Shoes? Do you have trouble finding vegan clothing, too?

1. October 9, 2013 12:46 pm

I was totally eyeing up the chelsea wedges too! Gorgeous, can’t wait for the launch!

• October 23, 2013 9:30 am

Me too! Can’t wait to try all of them on, but will have to have some restraint not to buy them all…!

2. October 9, 2013 6:47 pm

Ooh thanks for this. I usually end up with vegan shoes from TUK or Doc Martens but they tend to be flat creeper styles. Will definitely check these out.

• October 11, 2013 7:32 am

I’m still tempted by the cherry DMs! I’ve heard they’re quite comfortable, too?

3. October 9, 2013 8:46 pm

I met Will at VegFest at the weekend and was pretty impressed with their stock. I’ve never been that fussed about shoes but I like what I like which makes it even harder to find any. I did get a pair of cute vegan ankle boots recently though :) Are you going to the launch at The Third Estate?

4. October 9, 2013 11:12 pm

wow, thanks for sharing, this brand is really inspiring – i love the caramel boots!

5. October 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Thank you for your absolutley wonderful comments of late Christina – you are an absolute gem!

And for those boots – Im in love with those wedges!

x

• October 11, 2013 7:33 am

No problem lovely – I just feel bad that it took me so long to realise you’d begun a new blog! So in love with it x

1. For all of November in most of October | paperbagblog