Wednesday Wishes

October 23, 2013

WW

I thought it was about time that I got back into Wednesday Wishes! I can’t even remember the last time that I put one together, and as I have already started my Christmas shopping it’s quite hard not to keep an eye out for nice things that I like.

Ever since my purse broke a couple of months ago I keep searching for a proper replacement, but haven’t had much luck lately. While we were in Berlin I was dribbling over a collection of Matt & Nat purses, and couldn’t get them out of my head. They are so beautiful! Thank you to everyone that pointed out where I can get them in the UK – especially the ones that are on sale. They’re so tempting, I don’t think that I can wait until Christmas List season. The one on the left is really similar to the purse I used to have from Monki, which I loved, but the one on the right has such a cute envelope shape! Decisions, decisions…

Keeping with the vegan theme, this bag is perfect. I love the shape, I love the colour, I love that it has two strap options. Wowza, it’s love.// Everything that &otherstories designs makes my heart skip a beat, and their skincare range is no different. This sweet little bottle of hand soap sounds delicious – and at only £4, who can resist?// I tried a sample of REN’s day cream a few weeks ago, and it was absolutely amazing. They’ve since relabelled the product but the contents are the same, and even though it is pricier than the skincare I usually use, I really think it’s worth it. I’ve heard that all of their products apart from two are vegan, which just makes them even more fantastic.

These shoes from Zara are so simple. I love the detail in the back of them, and they look quite comfortable, too – at under £20 I think I may need to hunt these down! Another Zara bargain is this super sweet blouse. I love that it looks like PJs, and the print is adorable.

To see the image larger, click here.

What do you think of this week’s Wednesday Wishes? Anything catch your eye?

1. October 23, 2013 7:38 am

I love the print on the shirt and those shoes are lovely. Zara is my nemesis, I just love everything.

• October 24, 2013 12:59 pm

I know, I have to avoid it when I’m shopping unless I really have the pennies to spend!

2. October 23, 2013 6:09 pm

I love those low heel shoes!

3. October 23, 2013 6:31 pm

I almost dread your wish lists, for the simple fact that I always seem to fall in love with everything on them =] You must have fabulous taste (wink!)

• October 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Haha! I have to stop myself making them, otherwise I just annoy myself with things I can’t afford…!

4. October 23, 2013 10:06 pm

The prices for the Matt & Nat purses on ASOS are so good! Never thought to look there. I usually browse fashionconscience.com and see you’ve eyeing up the same bag as me from the site!
    I need that hand soap- so cute and all the different scents sound lovely.

• October 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Fashionconscience.com can be super pricey for things that you can find elsewhere for much less. I love everything that &otherstories sell, the store is so beautiful!

5. October 24, 2013 5:25 am

I actually just bought a vegan leather purse from ogorgeous.com and I love it. It’s huge though. I need to fill it with more stuff. Good for you for Christmas shopping already! I should get on that…

• October 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Ooh I’ll have a look, haven’t heard of that website! I’m a big fan of big purses. The bigger the better (within reason)!

• October 25, 2013 4:31 am

They don’t have a lot of purses, but whenever she does come out with some they’re great.

6. October 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Those shoes and bag look fab! I need to get started on my christmas shopping but I know I’ll end up seeing loads of things I like too!

1. Life Lately, including breakfast, wearing my pjs to work and a good old roast dinner | paperbagblog