Pudology puds

May 21, 2014

I was recently contacted by the lovely folks at Pudology to see if I would like to try their range of puddings. I was so pleased to hear from them – I had wanted to try them for so long, but didn’t know of anywhere in Brighton that sold them. I did manage to try a little spoonful at their stall at VegFest a couple of months ago, but having a whole pudding to myself was obviously much nicer!

Left to right: Banoffee, Chocolate Orange, Chocolate

One of Trout’s favourite pre-vegan desserts was banoffee pie (in fact he’s been nagging me for years to make one. He’s even asked friends to make him one, and they actually did!). Personally it wouldn’t be my first choice, but I’ll never say no to something sweet, and this banoffee pud was delicious. It was definitely the most ‘fun’ out of all three, because it had different layers and textures.

My favourite was the chocolate orange pud – I’m a sucker for this flavour when it comes to chocolate (who’s going to make a vegan version of Terry’s chocolate orange? Please?) – and the texture of both this flavour and the original chocolate flavour was so smooth and glossy. Yum.

All of Pudology’s puds are vegan and gluten free – check their website if you want to find your nearest stockist. You can find Pudology on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.

Have you tried any of the Pudology range?
What did you think?

1. May 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Ooh these look amazing :-) Pity they don’t seem to stock them here in Ireland – I really want to try them!

2. May 22, 2014 5:51 am

I’ve seen these in Waitrose and considered them…I know what I’m getting on lunch tomorrow! x

3. May 22, 2014 11:34 am

These look delicious! I’ve never seen them before and despite not being against gluten or a vegan, I still like trying products that are, you never know when you’ll be on to a healthier winner.

4. May 22, 2014 5:42 pm

I’ve never seen these before, but they do look damn tasty!

5. May 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Where have I been – I haven’t even heard of these!

6. mltsu permalink
    June 8, 2014 1:28 pm

They need to make a white chocolate one PLEEEEAASSSEEE!!!!!

• June 9, 2014 9:03 pm

Best. Idea. Ever! Oh gawd. And a sea salt caramel peanut butter flavour. Swoon.

1. Photos of the Week #21 | paperbagblog