The Living Food Kitchen

February 25, 2015

A couple of weeks ago I was kindly sent a few desserts by The Living Food Kitchen. I picked out a few that I’d had my eye on for a while – namely the banoffee pie and the blueberry cheesecake, as well as the raspberry cheesecake and lemon cheesecake. Who can resist cheesecake!? Growing up, my favourite dessert was those individual blackcurrant cheesecakes, so the blueberry flavour kind of reminded me of them. And banoffee is one of Trout’s favourite sweet treats, so I got a couple of them for him.

^^All of the desserts are raw, gluten free, soya free and vegan.^^

^^Sweet packaging!^^

^^Ras photobombing the dessert!^^

I these are great if you’re trying to eat a bit healthier but still want something sweet at the end of a meal. I’m really getting into raw food at the moment – I’ve always had a soft spot for raw brownies, kale chips and crackers, and occasionally raw chocolate, too. Now I’m adding these to the list!

Have you tried these desserts? What did you think?

1. heyrita permalink
    February 25, 2015 4:27 pm

I haven’t tried desserts, I’m always a bit reticent in trying raw desserts as they’re not usually as sweet as what I’m looking for in a dessert.
    How did you find them? Can they satisfy a sweet tooth like me?

Rita

2. February 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Those desserts are adorable in their little packages! I need to try more raw foods. I don’t think I’d ever go full raw, but incorporating more into my diet is never a bad thing.

• March 3, 2015 4:58 pm

Same – I wouldn’t want to give up curry or soup or… well, all good food to be honest…! I do like the odd product here and there, though.

3. March 2, 2015 9:10 am

I us

• March 2, 2015 9:11 am

Mobile comment fail! What I was trying to say is that I used to buy their choc mousse pots from Infinity before I left town! Yum!

• March 3, 2015 4:59 pm

Haha! I haven’t tried their chocolate mousse – am picking them up ASAP now, though!

4. March 2, 2015 3:35 pm

I’ve seen these for sale in Infinity and have always fancied trying one, I’ll have to give them a try next time I’m in Brighton (which isn’t long yey for May!) xx